- If you don't already have a JU:MP chatterbox sheet (that can be downloaded from the right hand side of this page) you can email email@example.com with your name and full address to request your chatterbox
- First cut out your chatterbox along the dotted lines using a pair of scissors
- Flip the chatterbox over
- Fold in the four corners to the middle to make a smaller square
- Flip it over
- Fold in all four corners again to make a smaller square
- Now fold it in half so you can see 'join' 'us' 'move' and 'play' on the outside
- Now the folds have been made, hold the rectangle with your left hand and slide your thumb and pointer finger up and underneath the two flaps on the right side
- Wiggle your fingers and the paper should bend inwards
- Do the same thing with your left hand on the left-hand side of the rectangle
- Your chatterbox is now ready to use!
- Watch the video above to see Ayaan, Aydin, Auzair and Nuh make their chatterboxes!
Be careful when using the scissors to cut out your chatterbox