- Set up some targets (empty water bottles work well) that you and your family can try to knock over
- Create a ‘starting line’ at a distance from the targets using something like a bit of rope, string or an object to stand next to.
- Make the starting line an appropriate distance that’s challenging but not too difficult or easy for you all
- Using soft objects (like small stuffed animals, softballs or rolled up socks) take it in turns to throw them at your targets
- Whoever hits the most targets wins!
Be sure to find a suitable and safe place to play like your street or in the park