- Put on your helmet
- Make sure its tight enough to protect your head!
- Check your scooter before riding it
- Tighten the wheels and handlebars with an Allen key
- Get scooting!
- Start off on your drive to get some good practice
- See how many laps you can do on your driveway!
As with any activity consider the space and make sure you wear your helmet! If you’re on a pavement scoot in the middle of the path. If you need to cross a road wait by the side of your scooter until it’s safe to cross and look both ways before crossing!